Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) is going to conduct an examination named as Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnics (JEEP 2017).candidates who are interested and wants to take admission in Polytechnic/Technical Colleges of Uttarakhand and related to UBTER can apply now for the given exam. candidates can check here for the detailed information regarding the exam.
UBTER JEEP 2017
LATEST UPDATE dated 17.03.2017 : JEEP 2017 Information Brochure has been released Now. Candidates can Download Brochure & Apply from the link given below.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) had invited applications from the eligible candidates who wants to take admission in Polytechnic/Technical Colleges of Uttarakhand and related to UBTER. For Which UBTER is going to conduct an examination named as Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnics (JEEP 2017). So, All the Interested and eligible candidates can Apply for the Given exam. More eligibility criteria and application process is given here under.
EXAM DATE : UBTER JEEP 2017 Exam will be conducted on 7, 8 May, 2017 for E, P Group & in May, 2017 for H, M, G, T, A Group.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATION :
- A candidates who have passed in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent can apply for the given exam.
- More education qualifications separately for every course are mentioned in the “Information Brochure”.
AGE LIMIT :
- There is no age limit for all courses except Pharmacy.
ABOUT THE JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
COURSE & CODE :
|Name Of The Group||Name of Course & Code|
|Group E||Engineering & Technology Course|
|Group P||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Group H||Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Group M||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice|
|Group G||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|Group T (For Females)||1 Textile Design 2 Garment Technology 3 Fashion Design|
|Group A||Lateral Entry Course [For Admission to Engineering Course (Group-E)]|
APPLICATION FEE :
- For the SC/ST Candidates the Application Fee Will Be Rs. 500/-
- For other categories The Application Fee will be Rs. 800/-
- Application fee should be submitted in the form of Bank Draft.
How to Apply :
- Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from all affiliated Polytechnics Institutes. From 16 January, 2017 to 31 March, 2017.
- More Details shall be available in the Board’s website www.ubter.in.
- All The Eligible Candidates have to read instructions carefully and fill up the purchased form neatly and submit it to respective colleges on or before last date.
- Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
LAST DATE – 31/03/2017
LAST DATE : Will Be Notified Later………………
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).