Central Board Secondary Education(CBSE) was conducted the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 27th Dec 2015 (SUNDAY) on behalf of UGC , Huge number of candidates are appeared across from country for this eligibility examination for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 79 subjects at 89 selected NET Coordinating Institutions spread across the country. The exam is conducted on Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences.The result for NET December 2015 exam result has declared in a month of April/May 2016. Candidates who are awaited for their results can visit the official website-(www.cbsenetb.nic.in) for more details.
UGC NET December 2015 Result
LATEST UPDATE of 12-April-2016 : CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Exam Result has been declared Now. Aspirants can check their Result/ Score Card from the given below link-
The Exam Result for NET has been declared by the CBSE on it’s Official website, Candidates should keep in touch with the Official website for more details. It may expected that NET December 2015 exam result has declared in a month of April/May 2016. Candidates who are appeared they can check CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Exam Results which was available soon at www.cbsenetb.nic.in and also stay with us for the direct links to check results and for latest updates.
Name of Organization: – Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Name of the Exam: – National Eligibility Test (NET)
Type of Exam: – Written examination
Exam Date: – 27 December, 2015
Result Status: AVAILABLE Now!!!!!!
Official Website: www.cbsenetb.nic.in
UGC NET 2015 PROCEDURE & CRITERIA DECLARATION OF RESULT ARE FOLLOWING:-
|Category||Minimum marks obtainPaper-I||Minimum Marks ObtainPaper-II||Minimum Marks obtainPaper-III|
|OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST||35(35%)||35(35%)||60(40%)|
- Minimum marks to be obtained in NET for considering a candidate for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor: The candidates are required to obtain following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Among those candidates who have cleared step I, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under step II, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III.
Process after the Result:-
- The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
- The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them.
NOTE:- The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
To Download the UGC NET Result 2015
- Visit the official website of CBSE NET i.e www.cbsenetb.nic.in .
- Click on link of “Result” block of NET December 2015 Results is placed.
- After clicking enter the details like Name, Rollno. etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Check result and save for future use.
Final words:- We wish all the best for your result, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible