UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2016 is given here for filling up the 203 Vacancies of Dental Surgeon Posts. Download UK Medical Services Selection Board Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern Available at www.ukmssb.org.
- 1 UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 About Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board :
- 1.2 UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Exam 2016 Details
- 1.3 UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2016 in detail. Candidates who are waiting for the BPRD Constable Exam Pattern 2016 can check the details regarding the detailed exam syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous year question papers from the passage given below. Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has been Published this Notification for filling up the recruitment of the Vacancies of 203 Vacancies of Dental Surgeon Posts. Candidates can download the Syllabus here. We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. The Direct Link of UKMSSB Dental Surgeon 2016 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus PDF is Given here.
About Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board :
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board was established at Dehradun, by an Act enacted by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented by the Governor on 06 April 2015 by the Uttarakhand to fulfills the long-standing need of the people of Uttarakhand to have the highest level Dental facility. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the UKMSSB Dental Surgeon. So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the further details regarding the UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016 from below.
UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board
- Name Of The Examination : Dental Surgeon Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 203 Vacancies
- Official Website : www.ukmssb.org
- Job Location : Uttarakhand
- Job Category : Government Jobs
UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Syllabus
- Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Artificial Tooth-Their Selection.
- Principles of Cavity Preparation.
- Conservative Dentistry & Pedodontics.
- Acrylic Partial Denture.
- Immediate Partial Dentures.
- Oral Surgery.
- Bleaching of Teeth.
- Management of Haemorrhage in Oral Surgery.
- Periodontics & Orthodontics.
- Drugs in Periodontics.
- Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- Blood Dyscrasias and their Management.
- Radiological Interpretation etc.
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Dental Surgeon Syllabus
- First Aid.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Mental Health.
- Health Education.
- Communication Skills.
- Common Health Nursing.
- Pediatric Nursing.
Uttarakhand MSSB Syllabus – General Ability
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Indian Society.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Natural Resources.
- Food processing.
Uttarakhand Chikitsa Seva Chayan Syllabus for English
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of the sentence parts.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Cloze Passage.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian History
- Books and Authors.
- Indian Culture and Heritage.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).