Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued Admit Card for the various recruitment posts of Analyst, Programmer & DEO. The Candidates who have applied for the given recruitment Exam can get the whole detailed information regarding the answer key, Check Here.
UKPSC Analyst, Programmer & DEO Admit Card 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will conduct an Aptitude Test (written) for the various recruitment to the posts of System Analyst, Programmer, Assistant Programmer, Programming Assistant Console Operator & Data Entry Operator.
UKPSC will likely to issue admit card/hall ticket on its website soon, the candidate will have to download and obtain a print out themselves some days prior to exam from 18th August, 2015. The Written examination for the recruitment of the various posts of Computer Staff will be conducted by UKPSC in the month of September, 2015. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in or from the links provided here.
Date Of Examination:- 06.09.2015 (SUNDAY)
Admit Card Status:- Available soon….
- First candidates have to log on to official website at – ukpsc.gov.in.
- Search the Admit Card Download Link, click on it.
- Now enter your required detail, and submit it.
- As soon as your admit card will appear in your screen.
- Save it and take print out of Admit card.
- Must preserved it for future exam uses.
- Click Here to Download Computer Staff Exam Notice
- Click Here to Download List of Non-eligible Candidates
- Click Here To Download Admit Card – Available Soon
- Click Here For more Details:- ukpsc.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).