UKPSC Uttarakhand Lecturer Written Exam Admit Card 2015: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued admit card for eligible candidates in Lecturer recruitment 2015. The admit card / hall ticket are now available to download from UKPSC’s official website (www.ukpsc.gov.in). The Screening test (written exam) is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May, 2015.
UKPSC Uttarakhand Lecturer Admit Card
Date of Screening Written Test:– 5, April, 2015
About the Exam:- Since there’s a lot of vacant post in Uttarakhand’s Govt Inter Collages, the UKPSC has decided to recruit 1213 vacant post for (UK Lecturer Cadre) Service General/Female Branch. A special written test will be organised for which candidate have to appear to get recruited for the post.
Admit Card:- E-admit card has been uploaded on the official webpage of UKPSC. Earlier, the list of qualified and non-qualified candidate has been released. Those candidates who appeared in the list of qualified candidates are now being able to download their admit card directly.
- The selection will proceed in two stages.
- First stage is the written test followed by second stage of Interview.
- Written test will be of all 150 MCQ type question carrying 150 marks for each question.
- 1 mark for right answer and -1/4 as negative marking for wrong answer.
- 100 marks of interview after written test.
- Final selection will be based on merit list/cutoff marks obtained in written and interview combined.
- To Download UKPSC Uttarakhand Lecturer Admit Card- CLICK HERE
- To Download List of Non-Eligible Candidates with Reasons– CLICK HERE
- To Download Exam Notification – CLICK HERE