United India Insurance Company has issued Assistant Exam Admit Card 2015. The Eligible candidates can check the whole detailed information regarding the admit card Here.
United India Insurance Company Admit Card 2015
Latest updates: Admit Cards are available now for downloading. Candidates can download their admit card from the Link given below.
- UIIC:- UIIC (United India Insurance Company) is a completely owned by Govt.of India with about 10,000 crores gross premium.
- It is a leading Public sector General insurance company.
- It is a rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices.
- It has its own highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
- UIIC Recruits various Vacancies for young and Dynamic candidates for its Offices all over India.
Important Note:- (Total No.of Posts is 750)
The Online Exam conducted by UIIC for the Recruitment of the various Posts of Assistant is scheduled on the following Dates:-
Date of Online written Exam 30 August, 2015
The eligible candidates is now able to download their respective Admit Cards for this Recruitment from 20 August, 2014 from UIIC official website given below.
The written exam for the various posts of assistant will be conducted Online. The main purpose of this test is to select Candidate for Interview.Exam Pattern for Online Test will be as follows:-
- Written Exam will be divided into 5 parts having Total 200 Questions (40 Questions Each).
- The Total marks of the written test will be 250.
- The time Duration for the written test will be 2:00 hours (120 min).
- The written exam will consist of Negative Marking for the wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- About 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The qualified candidates in the written exam will be called for personal Interview.
Click Here for more details:- uiic.co.in
Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website of UIIC or you can stay connected with us for latest updates.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.