Secretariat Administration Department Uttar Pradesh UP has recently issued Notification for the Recruitment of Anusevak & Farrash, UP Sachivalaya Prashasan Group D Recruitment 2015. Candidates who applied for these posts, can check here UP Sachivalaya Group D Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015.
UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus 2015
The Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is made up of 75 administrative districts, that are grouped into 18 divisions as of 2012. Secretariat Administration Department UP Invites Online Jobs application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates.
Candidates who are applying for Anusevak & Farrash Group D posts can get full & latest Syllabus here. Now a days Competition is on its peak so every candidate want to be in top. Here We are providing you the Latest Syllabus to Crack your Exam.
Following are the UP Sachivalaya Group D latest Syllabus & Exam pattern 2015:
- Anusevak and Farras question paper practice set will be according sad.up.nic.in to 10th pass up board paper.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test of two hours
- Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of:
(I) Language Comprehension
(II) General Awareness
(III) General Mathematics &
(IV) Reasoning Ability.
General English : Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Reasoning Ability: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
General Mathematics: Level of Mathematics will be of High School Level. Focus will be on Area, Menstruation, Arithmetic & Statistics, Algebra, Geometry.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination shall be required to appear in Physical Test (PT).
- Those who qualify the PT shall be called for type test or medical exams.
- After that candidates will be called for English typing test on Computer.
- Candidate who qualify type test will be called for interview.
- Candidates with knowledge of operating Computer would be given weightage.
- Final merit list of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of their performance in all examinations viz. objective type, comprehension, essay writing test, computer type test & interview.
Important Books To Prepare: Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- Arithmetic for General Competitions by Neetu Singh (First Edition 2014)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- General English for All Competitive Examinations
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning
- Advanced Objective General Knowledge 11000 + MCQs (For All Competitive Examination, Fully Updated 15 August 2014)
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)