Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a eligibility test, necessary to become a primary or upper primary teacher in the state along with other required qualifications (BTC,VBTC etc.). Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for UPTET 2017. Candidates may apply for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test online on official portal.
UP Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET 2017
LATEST UPDATE On 15.09.2017 : A UPTET has released the Edit Option Link for those Applicants who have done any mistake in the Application form,………….Detailed Info. through the Image Given Below…
Click Here for Online Application Correction 2017 : Available NOW (till 19/09/2017)
Click Here to Download Corrected Application Form 2017 – Available Now (till 19/09/2017)
SSC has uploaded the Additional list of PH candidates qualified in Paper for Paper 2 on its website and marks of the Qualified Candidates candidates may apply for UPTET online on official portal. To fill the online application link will be provided below……
Good News for D.El.Ed. Candidates…………Now they can also apply for TET 2017…
Organisation Name :- UP Basic Education Board
Examination Name : UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test)
Official Website :- upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UPTET 2017 Exam Pattern : Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET 2017) exam comprises of multiple choice type of questions (MCQs). There will be two papers that will be held in two shifts:
- Paper I (Primary Level) : One who aims to be a teacher for I to Vth Class.
- Paper II (Upper Primary Level) : One who aims to be a teacher for VI to VIII Class.
Education Qualification :-
- Primary Level Teacher :- The Candidates must have Graduation degree with min. of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) or BTC training from UP OR 4 year diploma in elementary education.
- Upper Primary Level Teacher :- The Candidates must have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTCtraining from UP OR 2 years programme in BTC.
Application Fee :-
Application fee to be deposited by the candidate will be as per given table below :
|General / OBC||₹400/-|
|SC / ST||₹200|
|Other Categories||Relaxation is available as per rules|
Selection procedure :-
- Selection of candidates will be based on written Exam.
- Those candidates will qualify the written exam will be eligible for next round.
- Those candidates who qualify the written exam, board will be provide Score card/Rank card and mention their marks in card.
- The card will be valid for the next round.
How To Apply :-
The interested and eligible students who wants to apply for UPTET 2015 may apply in online mode from the official website of UPTET (upbasiceduboard.gov.in)
|Date of Notification||25 August, 2017|
|Exam Date||08 September, 2017|
Important Dates :-
- Expected Date for Declaration Official Notification : 25 Aug 2017
- Starting date for Online Registration : 25 Aug 2017
- Starting Date of E-Challan : 26 Aug 2017
- Last date for Online registration : 08 Sep 2017
- Last Date to Submit Complete Application : 13 Sep 2017
- Dates for Correction in Application Form : 15 to 19 Sep 2017
Date for UPTET 2017 Exam- 15 October, 2017
For More Details Click Here :- upbasiceduboard.gov.in
All the candidates may have advice to touch with us latest news and update. Candidates may have any query and doubt regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box.