UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus 2016 is given here for the candidates who have applied for the 256 Posts of Assistant Accountant. Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern Available at www.uppcl.org.
- 1 UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 About Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited :
- 1.2 UPPCL Asst Accountant Exam 2016 Details
- 1.3 UPPCL Asst Accountant Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.4 UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus Pdf
UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 256 Posts of Assistant Accountant. Candidates who are going to attempt the UPPCL Asst Accountant Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 256 Vacancies is going to be held in upcoming dates. UPPCL is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in UPPCL Department have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the UPPCL Department exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & UPPCL Department previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
About Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited :
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for these jobs. Aspirants can check other detail regarding the UPPCL Accountant Recruitment 2016 on our website. The last date to apply is 28th October 2016. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in UPPCL Department have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. UPPCL Department Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the UPPCL Asst Accountant Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the UPPCL Department exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
UPPCL Asst Accountant Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Name Of The Examination : Asst Accountant Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 256 Vacancies
- Official Website : www.uppcl.org
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
UPPCL Asst Accountant Exam Pattern 2016
Candidates will be selected based on the following test.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||Part 1||O level Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|2.||Part 2||General English and Hindi||150||150|
|4.||Accountancy, Auditing & Income Tax|
- UPPCL Exam is Conducted in Two Parts.
- Part 1 Exam is conducted for 50 Marks.
- There will be negative marking i.e 1/4th.
- Who qualified in Part 1 They will be shortlisted for Part 2 Exam.
- Part 2 Exam Ist Conducted For 150 Marks.
UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus Pdf
General English/ Hindi Syllabus
- Sentence Structure.
- Usage of Words etc.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work etc.
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Self-balancing ledgers and sectional balancing.
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Balance-Sheet formats & classification.
Auditing and Income-Tax
- the Object of Audit.
- Vouching and verification.
- Rights, Duties and Liabilities of Auditors.
- Income Tax, Provisions pertaining to income from salary and Provisions related to
chapter-VI of Income tax Act 1961.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).