UPPGMEE (Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) admit card/hall ticket 2015-2016 is available to download from the official website. The King George’s Medical University Exam will be held on 01 March 2015. Candidates who wants to download the admit card, can download the admit card from the official website. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued the notification that the Order No. 3878/71-2-14-103/2011 dated 03-Dec-2014, the K.G. Medical University, U.P., Lucknow shall be conducting the U.P. Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2015 to select the candidates for admission to the State quota seats of Post Graduate M.D./M.S./M.D.S./ P.G. Diploma Courses in various State Medical Colleges/ Institutes and Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G.Medical University, Lucknow. The Entrance Exam will be conducted in the month of March, 2015.
UPPGMEE|KGMU Admit Card 2015|UP PG Medical Entrance Exam
Latest Update :- The Admit Card of UPPGMEE (Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) is now available to download from the official website, and we are also providing the direct link to download the admit card. The Direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Date of Entrance Exam :- 01-Mar-2015 (Sunday)
1. The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
2. The examination shall consist of one paper of 190 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) as follows:
a. 90 questions on pre and Para-clinical subjects.
b. 90 questions on clinical subjects.
c. 10 questions on comprehension
3. There will be three sections of multiple choice questions (MCQs):
Section A. There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
Section B. There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
Section C. There will be two paragraphs followed by 5 questions each based on that paragraph. Each question will have 4 alternatives of which one will be best suited or best response.
4. Each question in Section A & B shall carry 1 mark. Each question in Section C will carry 2 marks. There will be no negative marking.
5. SYLLABUS :- The syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS and BDS courses by the Medical/Dental Council of India respectively. No books are prescribed. 8- The questions will generally be of MBBS/BDS level. As per Government Order 50% questions will be of average level, 25% will be difficult and 25% will have a high difficulty level.
Notice :- Every candidate is required to bring to the examination hall his/her.
- Admit card. AND
- Passport size Photo AND
- Verification form from the Principal in original and
- One document for identity viz., PAN Card/ Certificate of Bank Manager in original/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID/ Adhar Card/ Voter ID.
To know more please visit official website
official website http://kgmu.edu.in/dupp2015/