UPPSC Asst Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of January 2016 for the 24 vacant posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest through the Advertisement No. A-5/E-1/2015. Candidates who are Searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh should not miss this great opportunity and apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification for the year 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below in the article. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the give recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
For Latest Govt Jobs : Click Here
UPPSC Asst Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had invited Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 24 vacant posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment. The Online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under.
ALSO SEE : UPPSC Asst Conservator Admit Card 2016
ALSO SEE : UPPSC Asst Forest Conservator Syllabus 2016
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 24)
Name of the Organization : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Official Website : uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of the Posts : Assistant Conservator of Forest posts.
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Age Limit : (As on July 1, 2015)
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelors degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-.
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-.
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-.
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-.
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-.
- Dependants of the -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4. Freedom Fighters.
- Ex-Servicemen -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to Apply :
- Interested & eligible candidates should apply Online only.
- No other mode of submission of application would be accepted.
- For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to uppsc.up.nic.in
Last Date To Apply Online : 30.01.2016
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given below in the article. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.