Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued Notification for Recruitment of UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division). Eligible candidates i.e, Candidates Have Bachelor of Laws Can Apply Online. Get Latest job Opportunities in UPPSC. Check below for more details.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Following are the details of vacancies:
Total no. of posts: 197 posts
Post name: U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division).
Age Limit :
A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of:
- 22 years to 35 years as on 01 July, 2015, & must not have born after 1st July, 1994 and not before 2nd July, 1981.
Pay Scale :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor,
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto.
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Application Fee :
- After filling in the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate.
- The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his/her category.
- The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan.
The fee for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General) UR- 100/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-
2. Other Backward Class OBC- 100/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 125/-
3. Scheduled Caste SC – 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
4. Scheduled Tribe ST– 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
5. Handicapped – NIL + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can Apply Online through the official website or from the direct link given below. No other mode of submission of Application form will be accepted.
|Online submission of application will start||21/07/2015|
|Online submission of application will close||21/08/2015|
|last date of payment of Application Fee||17/08/2015|
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).