UPRVUNL JE Syllabus 2016 is available here for the candidates who are preparing for the examination which will be held in upcoming dates for filling up the 217 Junior Engineer Trainee and Technician Grade II posts. Download Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer & Technician Grade II Exam Pattern Available at uprvunl.org.
- 1 UPRVUNL JE Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited :
- 1.2 UPRVUNL JE Exam 2016 Details
- 1.3 UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern 2016
UPRVUNL JE Syllabus 2016
Here is a good news……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Candidates who are waiting for the UPRVUNL JE Syllabus 2016 can check the detailed information regarding the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the UPRVUNL JE Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 217 Junior Engineer Trainee and Technician Grade II jobs is going to be held in upcoming dates. UPRVUNL is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in UPRVUNL have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the UPRVUNL Junior Engineer exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited :
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd which is also abbreviated as UPRVUNL is the company handling thermal power stations in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. UPRVUNL is wholly owned state thermal power utility with present generating capacity of 4933 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the UPRVUNL JE Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the 217 Junior Engineer Trainee and Technician Grade II jobs to be filled under UPRVUNL department. So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the further details regarding the UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern 2016 from below.
UPRVUNL JE Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : UPRVUNL (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd)
- Name Of The Examination : Junior Engineer Trainee and Technician Grade II Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 217 vacancies
- Official Website : uprvunl.org
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category : State Government Job
UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern 2016
Massive number of applicants are going to take part in the UPRVUNL JE Exam 2016 which will be conducted for the 217 Junior Engineer Trainee and Technician Grade II jobs in upcoming dates. Admit Card for the given examination will be uploaded 15 days prior to the examination. After the completion of the examination UPRVUNL will declare the result of the given examination. Check the details regarding the UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern 2016 Syllabus/ previous papers from the article provided below. Candidates who have applied for the exam have to know the complete information about the exam pattern. In the below table applicants can get the entire syllabus in detail. Interested applicants can refer the exam pattern before applying for these various posts.
UPRVUNL JE Exam pattern may help you to find out the various details like Exam type, no of questions, total marks and negative marking details etc.
- The test is a Computer Based Written Test.
- Each Question carry One Mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer question.
|S.No||Test Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Computer Based Test [CBT]||Technical Related Topics||150||150|
|2.||General Knowledge/ Awareness||50||50|
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Exam Syllabus
Below you find the various sub-topics which appear in the written test. The Various Topics are as follows
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making
- Number Series.
Electronics & communication Syllabus
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- Design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Usage of Words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Fill in the blanks etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Environmental Issues etc.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Alphabet Series.
- Observation etc.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).