UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2016 is available here for Download. Those Candidates who are Waiting for the UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus can check the Syllabus here. UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released the Advertisement No 04/2016. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published this Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Medical Officer, Air Safety Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Posts. There are total 119 Vacancies. Syllabus is here for download. Direct Link is Also here.
UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) was established on October 1, 1926. After the independence, Federal Public Service Commission became the Union Public Service Commission, and UPSC was given a Constitutional Status. Under the Articles 315 – 323 of Part XIV of the Constitutional status. Those Candidates who are Waiting for the UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus can check the Syllabus here. UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released the Advertisement No 04/2016. Syllabus is here….
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Posts: 119 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
NOTE:-Negative marking for wrong answers.
Exam Pattern For UPSC Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I & Grade II
- Duration of the test is 2 hours.
- The test will carry the maximum of 100 marks.
- The test will be objective type.
- There will be a deduction for wrong answers.
- One-third mark will be deducted.
Union Public Service Commission Syllabus
Syllabus For Assistant Director
- Cost Audit under Companies Act.
- Cost Accounting Records Rules under Companies Act.
- Costs, Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
- Pricing Decision.
- Budgetary Control.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Costing Methods.
- Marginal Costing.
- Standard Costing.
- Material Management.
- Decision Making.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Project Management Techniques.
- Cost Accounting Standard.
- Emerging Concepts in Cost and Management Accounting.
UPSC Syllabus For Senior Administrative Officier Grade I and Grade II
English Syllabus For Part A
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
English Syllabus For Part B
- The Indian Union and International Affairs including Current Affairs.
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations.
- General Mental Ability.
- General Science.
- Computer awareness & Basic knowledge of Office automation software such as WORD/EXCEL.
- Office Management and procedure.
- Lucent’S General Science
- General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test
- Objective Tests in Accounts
Candidates can download the Syllabus here. we will provide all the information about the Exam and Exam Pattern.