UPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2017 is given here for download. Candidates can download the UPSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern PDF at upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the UPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the UPSC Assistant Professor Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 63 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Legislative council, etc is going to be held in upcoming dates. Union Public Service Commission is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Union Public Service Commission have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the 63 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Professor, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Legislative council, etc exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
UPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Union Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Assistant Professor Exam
- Official Website : upsconline.nic.in
- Job Category : State Government Job
UPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2017
Selection Process for UPSC Assistant Legislative Council Exam
The Selection Process depends on the applicant’s performance in the written test and the interview of UPSC Exam.
- Written Test.
Union Public Service Commission DCI Officer Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of the Test||Topics|
|1.||Written Test||General KnowledgeArithmetic
UPSC Technical Officer Syllabus
The Union Public Service Commission Asst Professor Syllabus is given below :
UPSC Syllabus – General Knowledge
- History – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Events – International and National.
- Andhra Pradesh History.
- AP Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- AP Polity.
- Indian Railway.
- Eminent Personalities in News.
- AP Economy.
- Geography – India.
UPSC Asst Professor Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Differential Equations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Real Analysis.
- Number Systems.
UPSC Assistant Legislative Council Syllabus – Reasoning
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, Multi – diagrammatic relationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- The structure of arguments.
UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Syllabus – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Spot the error.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
UPSC Technical Officer Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Verbal and non-verbal types.
- Discrimination, observation, arithmetical reasoning. Relationship concepts.
- General Intelligence.
- Questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification & arithmetical number series.
- Questions to test the candidate’s ability to deal with abstract ideas.
- Symbols and their relationships.
- Problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory.
- Arithmetical computations.
- Analytical functions.
UPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus – Technical
- Radio – Diagnosis.
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS).
- Neuro Surgery.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).