Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services (UPSC CMS) Interview Schedule 2015.Candidates Who Will waiting For The Interview Call Letter Now Will Download Their Interview Schedule Date & Time And Call Letter List Of Documents UPSC Combined Medical Service Interview Dates Updates. Candidates Can Check Here For Full Details..
UPSC CMS Interview Call Letter 2015
Latest Update: Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services (UPSC CMS) Has Upload The Interview Schedule Or e Interview Call Letter So All The Candidates Can Download Their Interview Letters From The Link Given By Us.
The Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services (UPSC CMS) Had Conduct The Written Examination Of Various Posts In UPSC CMS Which Held On 28 June 2015 So All The Candidates Who Will Clear The Examination Are Called Up For Interview Call Letter So All Those Candidates Who will Qualify The Exam Can Now Download Their Interview Call Letter From The Link Given As Below….
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for Combine Medical Service will be scheduled to start on 21 September to 24 September 2015. Interview will be held on different dates & different time prescribed by UPSC.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter will be send to all eligible candidates on the email-Id/ resident address furnished by them.
Selection Process : The process of selection for the post shall be Written exam & Personal Interview. For qualified candidates, basis for the final merit list shall be the sum-total marks of written test and personal interview.
Candidates have to follow the given Instructions before interview:-
The candidature of the candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects.
The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test.
In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Forms (DAF) which will be available on the Commissions Website (www.upsc.gov.in) and submit the same ONLINE. The Detailed Application Form (DAF) will be available on the website of the Commission.
List Of Documents:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Experience certificate in prescribed Performa from Head Of Organization/ Department.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under seal of the office.
- Candidates have to present relevant documents regarding change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc.Candidates have to submit certificates related to Age Relaxation.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)