Union Public Service Commission UPSC has announced the Final Result of General Duty GD Medical Officer MO. Exam of which was conducted on 1st February 2015, interviews from 20th July to 24th July 2015. Check here UPSC GD Medical Officer Final Result 2015.
UPSC GD MO Final Result 2015
Union Public Service Commission was formed on 1st October 1926. It is India’s central agency which is authorized to conduct various examinations in various departments like:
- Civil Services Examination
- Indian Forest Service examination
- Engineering Services Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- National Defence Academy Examination
- Naval Academy Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC had issued Notification for the recruitment of 107 posts General Duty Medical Officer last year, Computer based Exam of which was held on 01/02/2015, the candidates who had appeared and qualified in the examination had attended for the interviews from 20th July to 24th July 2015.
Now UPSC has declared the UPSC GD Medical Officer Final Result 2015, candidates who had appeared in this Exam can & are waiting for its Result GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!! for them is that result is declared now.
Candidates can check their Result from the direct link given below. The candidates who are selected in the interview will have to undergo recommended three months training, recommended six months training, recommended nine months training as well as recommended one-year training.
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will try to solve your query. For more Latest updates stay connected with us (Bookmark this page by Ctrl+D).