Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the Indian Forest Service Main Exam. Candidates can download UPSC Forest Service Main Exam Admit Card (Hall Ticket)/ Call Letter 2015. Candidates can check exam date schedule and syllabus given below…..
UPSC IFS (Main) Exam Admit Card 2015
Latest Updates :- Admit Cards for UPSC Forest Service Mains Exam are available Now forDownload………Candidates can Download their Admit cards from the link provided below………
Click Here to Download UPSC IFS Mains Exam Admit Card 2015 : Available NOW
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Forest Service Mains Exam Dates are available Candidates can Download Now. Candidates can check exam date and admit card from the direct link given below……………..
Name Of Organisation :-Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Important Notice :-
- Union Public Service Commission will conduct a Indian Forest Service Main Exam All India Written Exam.
- Written Exam is scheduled to be held in November & December, 2015.
Written Exam Date :–21/11/2015 to 02/12/2015.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is fully responsible for conducting the Indian Forest Service exam All Over India.
- UPSC organizes Indian Forest Service exam in two phases.
- Phase-I of Indian Forest Service exam is Preliminary exam & Phase-II of the UPSC Indian Forest Service is Mains Exam.
- Candidates who qualified the preliminary exam have to appear in Main exam and they must have a valid admit card to get enter in exam canter of IFS Main exam conducting by UPSC.
Procedure Of Exam :- Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus of UPSC Indian Forest Service Mains exam is discussed under below…….
There are total 6 Papers in IFS Mains Written Exam.
|Paper-I||General English||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||Optional Subject-1 Paper-I||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV||Optional Subject-1 Paper-II||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-V||Optional Subject-2 Paper-I||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject-2 Paper-II||200 Marks||3 Hours|
- Candidates who qualify the Mains Written Exam will have to face Personality Test i.e. Interview. Interview will be of 300 marks.
All Candidates are advised to keep touch with us for more details and information & for more queries or any other doubt we will clarify your doubts or queries.You can also leave your comment in our comment inbox……..