Their is a Good News for All the Candidates who are waiting for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016 We are provide all the Details about UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern. The Syllabus PDF is Also given here. Aspirants can download the syllabus and start preparation for the Exam. The Direct Link is also given here for the Syllabus PDF. Click Here…..!!!!!!!!
UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an accredited body operating below the Indian Central Government. The UPSC performs all the essential schemes for recruitment of aspirants into several posts in central government. UPSC conducts many exams each year for recruitment of capable & qualified candidates into civil services & other departments in the central government of India.
Also See:- UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Name of the Exam: Indian Economic/ Statistical Services.
No of Vacancies: 28 Posts
Job Location: India.
|1.||Written Test||General English||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|General Economics-I||200||3 Hours|
|General Economics-II||200||3 Hours|
|General Economics-III||200||3 Hours|
|General Economics||200||3 Hours|
|2.||Viva – Voce||200|
UPSC IES & ISS Syllabus 2016
Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Events -National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian History.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Polity & Governance.
- Environmental Studies.
- Science & Technology etc.
Syllabus for General English
- Precise Writing.
- Letter Writing etc.
Syllabus for General Economics-I
- Theory of Consumer’s Demand.
- Theory of Production.
- Theory of Value.
- Theory of Distribution.
- Welfare Economics.
- Quantitative Methods in Economics.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Statistical and Econometric Methods.
- Principle component Analysis.
- Multicollinearity etc.
Syllabus for General Economics-II
- Economic Thought.
- Concept of National Income and Social Accounting.
- Theory of employment, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance
- IS-LM Model and AD-AS Model in Keynesian Theory.
- Financial and Capital Market.
- Economic Growth and Development.
- Basics of Endogenous Growth Theory.
- International Economics.
- ASEAN Crisis of 1998.
- Global Financial Crisis of 2008.
- Euro Zone Crisis- Causes and Impact.
- Balance of Payments.
- IS-LM Model.
- Mundell- Fleming Model of Balance of Payment.
- Global Institutions etc.
Syllabus for General Economics-III
- Public Finance.
- Environmental Economics.
- Rio process 1992 to 2012.
- RIO Conventions.
- Bali Action Plan.
- Carbon Markets and Market Mechanisms.
- Climate Change Finance.
- Green Climate Fund.
- Industrial Economics.
- State, Market and Planning etc.
Syllabus for Indian Economics
- History of Development and Planning.
- Federal Finance.
- Budgeting and Fiscal Policy.
- Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development.
- Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies.
- India’s experience with Urbanisation and Migration.
- Strategy of Industrial Development.
- Foreign Trade.
- Money and Banking.
- Commodity Market in India-Spot.
- Futures Market.
- Role of FMC.
- Inflation etc.
All the candidates Download Syllabus here and if you have any query then go to the Official website of the UPSC.