Union Service Public Commission (UPSC) has recently announced syllabus pattern and examination scheme for National Defense Academy (NDA) & National Academy NA (1) written exam 2015. The exam has scheduled to be held in the month of April, 2015. Students who have preparing for NDA & NA (I)-1 can check their examination syllabus and other related information. We have published this post to inform NDA candidates about examination schedule 2015, Syllabus and exam pattern to come in written exam.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam Syllabus 2015
About the Exam:- UPSC will conduct the written exam of NDA & NA for admission in different wings of Army, Navy, Air Force and Navy. This will be 135th Course admission in NDA and 97th in Indian Naval Academy Course. (INAC)
The Subjects & Distribution of Questions in Test Booklet will be described as follow:-
|Name of Subject||Paper Code||Exam Duration||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||1||2 Hours & 30 Mins||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||2||2 Hours & 30 Mins||600 Marks|
|Grand Total||900 Marks|
Topics Covered Under Mathematics :-
- Matrices & Determinants
- Trigonometry Geometry
- Differential & Integral Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics & Probability
Topics Covered Under General Ability Test :- (1) English (2) General Knowledge.
- English comprehension
- English Grammar
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Phrases etc.
(2) General Knowledge:-
- General Science
- History & Freedom Movement
- Current Events
Important Points To Note:-
- Candidates have to write on answer booklet in their own hand writing.
- The Question paper will be dubbed in both English and Hindi Language.
- All the Question will be objective type. Only one correct answer should be filled against each question.
- UPSC holds every right to decide qualify marks in NDA & NA written test.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic device, mobile phone, Calculator, Digital Watch inside examination hall.
Important Link Via upsc.gov.in:-
- To Download & Read Full Syllabus, Examination Pattern Scheme in Hindi – CLICK HERE
- To Download & Read Full Syllabus, Examination Pattern Scheme in English – CLICK HERE