UPSC Recruitment 2016 has been published by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on its official website at (www.upsc.gov.in) for the 1009 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website or from the direct link given below in the article. CMS 2016 Exam is scheduled to be held on 12th June, 2016. Interested candidates may apply for the post other details like age limit application fee education qualification are given below. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
UPSC Recruitment 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 1009 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer vacancies on temporary basis. Are you looking for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State, It’s a best opportunity to grab this Jobs. All interested Applicants can download advertisement notification and apply online application form at organisation web portal (www.upsc.gov.in). Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below……
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 1009)
Name of Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Medical Officer Posts
Name Of The Examination : Combined Medical Service Examination
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways : 600 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation : 97 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 16 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st January 2016 the candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984.
Educational Qualification : For admission to the examination a candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS examination.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates.
Examination Pattern :
- Part I Written Examination (500 marks) : The candidates will taken the written examination in two papers each papers carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each paper will be of 02 hours durations.
- Part II Personality Test (100 marks) : Personality Test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who are qualify on the results of the written examination.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online using the link (www.upsconline.nic.in).
- Other mode will not be accepted.
- Before applying for online post candidates must read all the instruction given at the UPSC website.
- Candidates fill the application correctly and completely application should be complete in all respect and applicants should submit online application before the last date mentioned below.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-03-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode||31-03-2016 by 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking||01-04-2016 by 23:59 P.M|
|Date of Competitive Examination||12-06-2016|
|Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results||September/ October, 2016|
|Examination Centres||Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Lucknow, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Dehradun, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam|
Important Links :
In case of any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.