Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued an Examination Notice For Special Class Apprentices Recruitment in Mechanical Engineering Department. Examination will be held in the month of January, Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Check here the full details.
UPSC SCRA Exam 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to held an examination on 10th of January, 2016 in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) in the Gazette of India for selection of candidates for appointment as Special Class Apprentices in Mechanical Engineering Department of Indian Railways. Following are the Details of Examination, candidates are advised to read them carefully.
Eligibility Conditions :
(I) Nationality- A candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 wit the intention of permanently setting in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African of Kenya, Uganda. the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or from Vietnam wit the intention of permanently setting in India.
(II) Age Limits :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years on 1st January, 2015.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows :
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe.
- upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Caste who are eligible to avail of reservation to such candidates.
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinary been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st of December, 1989.
- upto a maximum of three years in the case of Defense Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
- upto a maximum of five years in case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st January, 2015
- upto a maximum of 10 years in the case of locomotor disability (Orthopedically handicapped persons, OA or OL subcategories only).
(III) Educational Qualifications :
For admission to the examination a candidate :
- Must have passed in the first or second division, the intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply, or
- Must have passed in the first or second division, the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subject of the examination, or
- Must have passed the first year examination under the three year degree course of a University or the first examination of the three year Diploma courses in Rural Higher Education or the third year Examination for promotion of the 4th year of the four year B.A./B.Sc. (Evening College) Course of the Madras University with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subject of the examination provided that before joining the degree/diploma course he/she passed the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or equivalent examination in the first or second division., or
- Must have passed in the first or second division the Pre-Engineering Examination of a University approved by the Government of India, or
- Must have passed in the first or second division the Pre-Professional/Pre-Technological Examination of any Indian University or a recognized Board with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as the subject of examination conducting one year after the Higher Secondary or Pre-University stage, or
- Must have passed the first year examination under the five year Engineering Degree Course, he/she passed the higher Secondary Examination in the first or second division., or
- Must have passed in the first or second division the Pre-Degree Examination of the Universities of Kerala and Calicut with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the Examination.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested & are eligible may apply Online through the official website OR from the Direct link given below latest by Last date.
|Online Application will start from||03 October, 2015|
|Last date||30th of October till 11.59 PM|
|Admit Card Issue date||December 2015|
|Date of Examination||10 January 2016|
Click here to Download Advertisement (Available Soon)
Click here To apply Online (Link will be active from 03/10/2015)
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Candidates having any Query or want to share any suggestion can contact us using comment Box given below. For more Latest updates stay connected with us.