Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has conducted the written examination for selection of eligible staff for Combined SO/ Steno LDCE posts which was held on 17-October-2015, at various examination centers. Huge number of candidates are appeared in this examination. Now all those candidates who are appeared are waited for their results, the results has been declared by the government on it’s Official Website-(www.upsc.in), Candidates can check their results from the given direct links provided by us.
UPSC SO/ Steno Result 2014-15
LATEST UPDATES :- UPSC Result has been declared for Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’ (Grade ‘B’/Grade ‘I’) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2014. Check Results from given below links-
Union Public Service Commission conducted Steno, LDCE, SO Exams throughout India on 17–October 2015 whose results has been declared. The exam was successfully conducted by the UPSSSC whose results has been uploaded on the official website. We advise to the candidates that they should keep in touch with the official website for more details, and also can stay with us for direct links for check results and latest updates.
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Job Type: Government Job
Exam Type: UPSC Combined SO/ Steno LDCE
Examination Date: 17-October-2015
Result Status: AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!
Official Website: www.upsc.in
To check UPSC Exam Results 2015
- Visit the Official website: www.upsc.in
- Now search the relevant link for Results and click on it.
- Enter the asked data of admit card/call letter i.e. Name, DOB, Registration ID No., Roll No., Application No., Password, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- Finally after passing few moments your exam result in pdf along with merit list will appear on the computer or mobile or tablet screen.
- Save your mark sheet and take hard copy of it for the further usages in next selection session.
Final Words: We wish you all the best for your result, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible.