UPSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) has issued syllabus for Council House Guard, Fire Guard under Uttar Pradesh Secretarial department & for Wild Life Guard, Forest Guard under Chief Conservator of Forest, UP Forest Department. UPSSC had invited applications from Indian citizens for various posts through Selection Test – Written, PST, PET.
UPSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2015
Latest Updates :- UPSSSC has been uploaded the official syllabus of UP Forest Guard
Vanrakshak Exam, The candidates can get it from here under …………
UPSSC has issued Forest Guard Syllabus 2015. Candidates who have a question in mind about what will be the selection process adopted by UPSSC . So we are providing whole information about the selection process for the given posts.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
We know that the candidates preparing for the given posts want to know about the whole selection process in detail. So here is the explanation of the whole selection process mentioned below:
- Written Test:- The candidates have to submit the scrutiny of applications after that the candidates will be shortlisted by the commission and call them to appear in a written examination. Candidates can get more information regarding this from the official website of UPSSC.or can stay conbnected with us for latest updates.
- Interview:- The candidates have to clear the written test after that they will be called for the interview Personality Test. Marks of Interview will be intimated with the written test syllabus.
- Physical Standard Test:-After clear the written test and interview candidates have to pass this test. It is a qualifying nature test. The candidates appeared in this test should have the following physical measurements:-
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/OBC/SC||168 cms||General/OBC/SC||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||ST||147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||General/OBC/SC||84 cms||Weight||45 to 58 kgs|
The Candidates should note that minimum 05 cms chest expansion is mandatory.
- Physical Efficiency / Endurance Test (PET):- After qualifying the Physical Standard Test (PST) candidates are eligible for this test.
- The male candidates have to complete the race of 25 kms in 04 hours with 10 kg weight and female candidates have to complete the race of 14 kms in 04 hours.
- The race is only of qualifying nature.
- Hence, the Merit List will not be effected by PET.
Medical Examination:- After clearing all the tests candidates will be checked as they are medically fit or not according to the medical Scale.
Click Here for more information:- upsssc.gov.in
Candidates are requested to stay connected with us for more informations and latest updates. In case of any feedback, suggestions or any query you can leave your comments in the given comment box. Keep yourself updated by connected with us.