UPSSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 293 ITI Instructor Vacancies Application Form Available at upsssc.gov.in. Apply Online for 293 posts. Applicants can check the details regarding the eligibility criteria from the passage given below.
UPSSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 has been published now for the 293 ITI Instructor (Anudeshak) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online for the given recruitment through the official website of UPSSSC at (upsssc.gov.in) or you can also apply from the direct link which is provided below in the passage. Application will be started from 31st august, 2016 and will end on 21st September, 2016. candidates who are willing to work under UPSSSC departments should not miss this great opportunity and apply on or before the last date. Further Details regarding the age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee, how to apply, important dates are mentioned below. To check the details regarding the eligibility criteria read the complete passage.
About Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission :
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) is a state organization which was came into existence in November, 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. It was established with the aim to conduct various competitive examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Every year it releases recruitment notification. like every annual this year also it invites online applications from the interested and eligible candidates for filling up the 293 ITI Instructor (Anudeshak) Vacancies. Lots of candidates who are searching for the Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs must apply for the given recruitment through online mode from the official website of UPSSSC at (upsssc.gov.in). Candidates can check the passage given below. Here we are providing all the necessary details regarding the eligibility criteria required for this recruitment. Further Details are provided below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name Of The Organization : UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)
- Name Of The Posts : ITI Instructor (Anudeshak)
- Total No. Of Posts : 293 vacancies
- Official Website : upsssc.gov.in
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category : State Government Job
- Age Limit : (As on 01-01-2016)
- Minimum – 21 years.
- Maximum – 40 years.
- SC, ST, PH and other reserved category candidates are eligible for age relaxation.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates who are applying for the given recruitment must possess Diploma or Degree or ITI from the authorized university or institution with good academic marks.
- Selection Process : Applicants must follow the given selection procedure :
- Written Exam.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay as Rs. 4200/-.
- Application Fee : Refer Official Notification.
- Starting Date : 31st August 2016
- Last Date : 21st September 2016
UPSSSC ITI Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 293 ITI Instructor (Anudeshak) vacancies. Lots of candidates are going to apply for the given recruitment. Those candidates who will be eligible for the given recruitment can apply on or before the last date. Online application will be starts from 31st August, 2016 and will end on 21st September, 2016. Candidates who will have the age between 21 to 40 years can apply for the given recruitment. Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates who will belong to the SC, ST, PH and other reserved category. Applicants who are applying for the given recruitment must possess Diploma or Degree or ITI from the authorized university or institution with good academic marks. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written exam & interview. Application fee will be as per government norms. After all this procedure the candidates who will get slected for the given recruitment will get an attractive salary package of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay as Rs. 4200/-. Interested and eligible candidates must follow the given steps to apply for this recruitment. Check the details from below.
UPSSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Massive number of applicants are going to apply for the UPSSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are capable and willing to work under UPSSSC department are going to apply for the given recruitment through online mode from the official website of UPSSSC at (upsssc.gov.in). Eligibility criteria is already given in the above passage. Applicants just need to follow some easy steps in order to apply for the given recruitment. Here we are providing some useful steps by following these easy steps candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak recruitment 2016. Steps are provided below :
- First candidates must visit the official website of UPSSSC at (upsssc.gov.in).
- Search for the link “online application”.
- Click on it.
- Read it carefully.
- After that, click on candidate’s registration.
- Now, fill the application form.
- After That, submit the application form, and download it.
- Take a print out of the application Form for future use.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article you can comment below by using the comment box. We will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For the latest updates regarding the article stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).