UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has issued syllabus of the exam for the various recruitment posts of Assistant Accountant. the candidates who have applied for the given recruitment exam can get the whole detailed information regarding the syllabus, Check Here.
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Exam Syllabus 2015
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) will conduct an exam for the various recruitment posts of Assistant Accountant in upcoming dates. The candidates who have applied for the given exam are waiting deliberately for the syllabus were to be informed that the syllabus has been issued by UPSSSC at its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The candidates can get the whole detailed information regarding the syllabus, Check Here.
Selection Process :-
- The Selection of the candidates for the UPSSSC Accountant & Auditor will be fully based on Competitive Examination (Written Test) and Interview.
- UPSSSC fully hold the Right to conduct Written/Skill Test & Viva-Voce.
- The Selection of the eligible candidates for the various Posts of Accountant/ Auditor will be based on Written exam and Interview under Direct Recruitment.
- Written Exam will be of Graduate Level.
- Objective Type Questions may be asked in the written Exam. Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Accounts & Mental Ability.
- Written Exam will be based on qualification as per Intermediate.
All Candidates are advised to Start the Preparation for the exam Now.
The candidates should mainly Focus on the Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi, Accountancy & General Awareness.
Questions in the written exam must be asked from the above mentioned Parts.
As this is a Post related to Accounts, Don’t Surprise if there will be a part/ section consisting some questions related to it.
For Sure Selection try to get maximum Marks as you can.
Written Exam may be of 80 Marks with 20 Marks for Interview. It can be sure after official announcement of Pattern & Syllabus by UPSSSC.
Click Here For More Details:- upsssc.gov.in
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments using the comment form below. Our panel will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For more details and latest updates please stay visiting our website at 4vnu.com