UPSSSC is going to conduct a written exam for Assistant Accountant & Auditor post in the upcoming months. Candidates who had applied for these posts can download their Admit cards from here also check Exam date. Check here UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2015.
UPSSSC Asst. Accountant & Auditor Admit Card 2015
Latest Updates :- The Notification came on 26-Jan-2016 that UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Interview Call Letter is now available in official website. UPSSSC has uploaded Interview Call Letters for Assistant Accountant & Auditor Post. The interview will be conducted from 08-Jan-2016 to 13-Jan-2016. Candidates can download the admit card from the direct link given below.
Interview Date/ Schedule :- 08-Jan-2016 to 13-Jan-2016
Interview Call Letter :- Candidates who are called for the interview prepare for the interview. The selected candidates has to take interview call letter at the time of interview. Candidates please download the interview call latter from the direct link given below.
Admit Cards for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Exam 2015 are available Now for Download.……..Candidates can Download their Admit Cards from the link provided below………
Click Here to Download UPSSSC Accountant/ Auditor Admit Card 2015: Available Now…!!!
Exam date: 22/11/2015
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission) had issued recruitment notification for the 319 vacant posts of Assistant Accountant & Auditor. Candidates who had applied against these posts will go under the selection process as pre-decided by the commission. They have to appear for a written examination for which they must have a valid Admit Card.
Candidates who had applied for this post must have Admit Card in his/her hand to enter in the Examination hall. As Admit Cards or Call Letters are the Essential requirement for attend the Exam. So Download your Admit cards as soon as possible to avoid any difficulty later.
Admits Cards are available soon, We here provide you the Direct link to Download Admit Cards. So Stay connected with us (bookmark this Page by press ctrl +D).
- Selection for the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant & Auditor will be fully based on Competitive Examination (Written Test).
- UPSSSC fully hold the Right to conduct Written/Skill Test & Viva-Voice.
- The Selection of the eligible candidates for the various Posts of Accountant/ Auditor will be based on Written exam and Interview under Direct Recruitment.
- Written Exam will be of Graduate Level.
- Objective Type Questions may be asked in the written Exam.
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, Accounts & Mental Ability.
- Written Exam will be based on qualification as per Intermediate.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on UPSSSC Asstt. Accountant & Auditor Admit Cards 2015 & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).