UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has issued syllabus for the exam for various recruitment posts of Assistant UDC (Upper Division Assistant) & LDC (Lower Division Assistant). The candidates who have appeared in the given exam can get the whole detailed information regarding the syllabus, Check here.
UPSSSC Assistant UDA & LDA Exam Syllabus 2015
Latest Updates :- The official up assistant LDA AND UDA syllabus has been available now. Candidates are requested to check out examination syllabus and pattern for this exam.
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) will conduct an exam for the recruitment of various posts of Assistant UDC (Upper Division Assistant) & LDC (Lower Division Assistant). The candidates who have applied for the given exam are waiting deliberately for the syllabus of that exam were to be informed that the syllabus is now available for the given exam on the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
Selection Process :-
- Selection of the candidates for the UPSSSC Assistant will be fully based on Competitive Examination (Written Test).
- UPSSSC will fully hold the Right to conduct Written/Skill Test & Viva-Voce.
Exam Pattern of Assistant UDA & LDA Exam 2015:-
- Selection of the eligible candidates for the Post of UDA/ LDA will be completely based on Written exam under Direct Recruitment.
- Written Exam will be of Graduate Level.
- Objective Type Questions may be asked in the written Exam.
- Questions in the exam will be asked from General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Mental Ability.
- Exam will be based on qualification as per Intermediate.
|Paper-1||General Studies (Hindi)||140||140||2 Hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi||60||60||1 Hours|
|Grand Total||200||200||3 Hours|
Exam Syllabus :- UPSSSC UDA & LDA Syllabus will be as follows :
(A) General Studies –
Indian National Movement
Indian Polity, Economics and Culture
Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
Population, Environment and Urbanization (in perspective of India)
World Geography, Indian Geography and Natural Resources
Important national and international current events
General Intelligence Test
Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living Style and Social Practices of Uttar Pradesh.
(B) General Hindi (सामान्य शब्द ज्ञान एवं व्याकरण)–
- विलोम शब्द (10 शब्द)
- वाक्य एवं वर्तनी शुद्धि (10 वाक्य)
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द (10 शब्द)
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव शब्द (10 शब्द)
- विशेष्य एवं विशेषण (10 शब्द)
- पर्यायवाची शब्द (10 शब्द)
All Candidates are advised to Start Preparing for the exam.
The candidates should mainly Focus on the Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi & General Awareness.
Questions must be asked from the above mentioned Parts.
As this is a Post related to State Planning Commission, Don’t Surprise if there will be a part/ section consisting some questions related to it.
For Sure Selection try to get maximum Marks as you can.
Written Exam may be of 80 Marks with 20 Marks for Interview. It can be sure after official announcement of Pattern & Syllabus by UPSSSC.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- General Studies – Paper 2 (2015)
- General Hindi and Concise Grammar – An Indispensable Guide for all Competitive Exams
Click Here for More Details:- upsssc.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on UPSSSC Asst. exam Syllabus 2015 & for more updates keep in touch with our website (4vnu.com).