UPSSSC Presenting its latest notice of Admit Card for the recruitment of Boring Technician Posts 2015, Candidates those fill the Application for participating in the written test are now be able to Download their Admit card. Admit Card are available Now so please keep in touch with us for further details.
Minor Irrigation Exam Admit Card 2015
Latest News : UPSSSC uploaded the admit card of the candidates those fill the application for the Recruitment.So candidates can download from their official website i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in Download Now from 22.07.2015.
Minor Irrigation Department, Uttar Pradesh (UP) Will Conducting a written exam to fill the vacancies available for 423 vacant posts of Assistant Boring Technician Group ‘C’. Exam Date is now disclosed for UPSSSC Minor Irrigation Assistant Boring Technician Exam.
Date of Exam : 09th August 2015 (SUNDAY)
Time : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Venue : at Lucknow only
About Admit Card :
- After acceptance of the application forms of the candidates Admit card will be issued which will be required at all the stages of the recruitment.
- Candidates those are applied for the written test can receive their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam and must have a valid admit card to enter in the Center of this written exam which will be conducting by Minor Irrigation Department, Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- Candidates should remember that admit card will not be sent at home of any of the candidates.
Exam Pattern :
- Candidate those are ready to appearing in the written exam will face multiple choice questions.
- Total 90 Marks question in the Paper consisting Each question will carry 1.5 marks.
- Time duration for the written Exam will be 02:00 hours.
- There will be an Interview of 10 marks after the written test qualified by the candidates.
To Download UPSSSC Boring Technician Admit Card 2015 (Available Now from 22.07.2015)
For More Query Please Visit : www.upsssc.gov.in
Note : For more information regarding this please update this page regularly we will provide you all the latest update related to it so keep in touch with us..