UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Syllabus 2016 is available now on this page given below. The candidates who have applied for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor 2016 and now looking for Syllabus can get Syllabus and Exam Pattern here.
UPSSSC Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is also known as UPSSSC. It has recently issued recruitment notification in order to fill vacant 437 Cane Supervisor Posts. Job Seekers who want to build their careers in Government Jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply now before its too late. Interested candidates who satisfy the Eligibility Conditions of UPSSSC Cane Supervisor 2016 can apply on or before the last date. The candidates applying for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor 2016 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. The last date for the submission of Online Application is 28th October 2016. For more information candidates can visit the official website .i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Supervisor 2016 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection
Total No. of Posts: 437 Posts
Name of the Posts: Cane Supervisor
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Last Date: 28th October 2016
- Written Examination
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Type of the Exam||Name of the Topics||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Exam||Reasoning||25||50||2 1/2 hrs|
|3.||General Science & Maths||75||150|
|Total||175||400||3 1/2 hrs|
- UPSSSC Exam Consists Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 conducted for 300 marks.
- Paper 2 Conducted for 100 marks.
- Total scores of the Exam is 400.
- Paper 1 Duration is 2 1/2 hrs.
- Paper 2 Duration is one hr.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- General Science & Maths
- General Hindi
General Science Syllabus
- Computer Knowledge
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Use of Tables and Graphs
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Scientific Research
- General Politics
- India and its neighboring countries
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Logic Reasoning Syllabus
- Puzzle Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Theme Detection
- Alphabet Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Clocks & Calendars
- Eligibility Test
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Series Completion
- Statement – Arguments
- Statement – Conclusions
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Mathematical Operations
- Situation Reaction Test
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
General Hind Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks
- Translation of Sentences
- Error Detection
- Plural Forms etc.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or query related to this article you can ask through the comment box given below. Your query will be answered as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (4vnu.com).