UPSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) for recruitment of skilled candidates into Laboratory Technician & X-Ray Technician posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in UP Government Jobs can apply for UPSSSC Technician Recruitment 2016 through online mode from the official website of UPSSSC at (www.upsssc.gov.in). Interested and eligible Candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. There are about 356 vacancies according to the notification. Various posts include Laboratory Professor, Laboratory Technician, X-Ray Technician. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
For Latest Govt Jobs : CLICK HERE
UPSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 356 vacant posts of Laboratory Professor, Laboratory Technician, X-Ray Technician. Interested and eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 356)
Name of the Organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Official Website : www.upsssc.gov.in.
Name of the Posts : Laboratory Professor, Laboratory Technician, X-Ray Technician.
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Laboratory Technician : 263 posts
- X-Ray Technician : 52 posts
- Lab Technician : 35 posts
Job Category : Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
Mode of application : Online.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh.
Age Limit :
- Candidates should have Maximum Age Limit of 40 years.
- And the Minimum Age Limit required will be 18 years.
- Age Relaxation to all OBC/SC/ST as per government norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have completed 12th Class or ITI or Diploma from a recognized university or Institute along with NCC”B” Certificate.
Selection Process :
- Academic Marks Merit.
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 105/- while Candidates of SC/ ST category have to Pay Rs. 65/- For Physically Handicapped :- Rs. 25/- Only.
- Candidates must Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
Pay Scale : Candidates who get selected for these posts will be given a salary of Rs5,200 to 20,200 at a grade pay of 2,800/- per month after the training.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply Online Only.
- No other mode Of Application will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the Recruitment candidates can visit the official website of UPSSSC at (www.upsssc.gov.in).
Last Date for Apply Online : 25.01.2016
Important Links :
All The Applicants are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of UPSSSC at (www.upsssc.gov.in) for more details or stay connected with us at (4vnu.com) for the latest updates regarding the recruitment. Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.