Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently organised the written examination for the Post of Lower Subordinate Services-1 (Grade B level) to fill up 296 vacant posts at various departments, The recruitment for this posts are come under the Advt. No. 18-EXAM/2015. The written examination was successfully conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission on 28-February-2016 at various examination centers in Lucknow. Lots of aspirants are appeared in this examination. Aspirants who are appeared in this examination are waiting for their UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Result 2015-2016, the good news is that UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Result 2015-2016 has been declared and uploaded on the Official Website of UPSSSC that is – (www.upsssc.gov.in). Aspirants please stay connected with us for the direct links to check the results and latest updates regarding the results.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Result 2015-2016
Latest Updates : Recently UPSSSC published a notification related to the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services 1. Number of Posts for Assistant Superintendent (Male/ Female) has been decreased by the organization. For more detail please refer given below link-
Click Here to Check UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Exam-1 Result 2015-2016 Declared on 30-April-2016
The UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Result 2015-16 has been annpunced by the UPSSSC till then aspirants please keep in touch with us for more detailed information and latest updates related to the results. Aspirants who are appear for this Examination, results will upload soon on it’s official website. Aspirants can easily download their Exam Result from here when the results are available by the UPSSSC, a list in pdf format listing the roll numbers and name or it may be through the login process. Aspirants will check their results from the above links provided by us soon. CG Vyapam conducts this examinations for creating a pool of aspirants, interested aspirants are applied for this post through which they are selected by the written test and then qualified aspirants are goes to next selection process which was set by the CG Vyapam. We advise to the aspirants that they please keep in touch with us regularly for detailed information and latest updates.
Name of Post : Technical Assistant, Cane inspector (Khandsaari Nirikshak), Legal Metrology Inspector, Collection Officer, Translator, Field Exhibition Officer, Assistant supervisor rural broadcasting, Upper District Information Officer, Scrutineer, Law Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Innovator, Physical Trainer, Supervisor, Artist, Dietician, Asst. Medical Record Officer, Horticulture Inspector, Asst Development Officer, Industrial Cooperative Supervisor, Asst. Silk Development Officer, Gram Sewak (Agriculture) & District Prohibition Officer.
More Details :-
Name of Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of Post : Lower Subordinate Services-1
Date of Exam : 28-February-2016
Total No. of Post : 296
- Technical Assistant Geophysics : 5 Post
- Technical Assistant Chemical : 8 Post
- Technical Assistant Geology : 14 Post
- Khandsari Inspector : 4 Post
- INSPECTOR VIDHIK MAP VIGYAN : 8 Post
- Compilation Officer : 12 Post
- Translator Urdu : 1 Post
- Regional Exhibition Officer : 7 Post
- Assistant Supervisor Rural Broadcasting : 1 Post
- Additional District Information Officer Hindi : 27 Post
- Additional District Information Officer Urdu : 12 Post
- Scrutineer English : 2 Post
- Scrutineer Urdu : 2 Post
- Scrutineer Hindi : 2 Post
- Legal Assistant : 1 Post
- Assistant Superintendent Ra Pashchatyvrti care : 3 Post
- Assistant Superintendent Sampresen Home Bal Sadan : 12 Post
- Innovator : 4 Post
- Assistant Superintendent : 3 Post
- Vyayam Prashikshan : 1 Post
- Supervisor : 12 Post
- Artist : 42 Post
- Dietician : 1 Post
- Assistant Medical Records Officer : 1 Post
- Horticulture Inspector II : 1 Post
- Assistant Development Officer II : 23 Post
- Industrial Co Supervisor : 42 Post
- Assistant Sericulture Development Officer : 25 Post
- Gram Sevak Agriculture : 10 Post
- District Prohibition and Smajotthan officer : 10 Post
Category : Results
Result Status : AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Official Website : www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click Here to Download Notification Regarding Correction in Vacancies for Lower Subordinate-1 Exam 2015 Declared on 11-April-2016
- Click Here to Check Official Result Notification/ No. of Candidates qualified for Interview Declared on 16-March-2016
- Click Here to Check UPSSSC Darkroom Assistant/ Malaria Inspector Result 2015 – Combined Medical Service -2 Exam Declared on 16-March-2016
- Click Here to Check Official Result Notification/ No. of Candidates qualified for Interview
- Click Here to Check UPSSSC Darkroom Assistant/ Malaria Inspector Result 2015 – Combined Medical Service -2 Exam
Selection Process : Aspirants who qualify the written examination are called up for the next stage of selection process, after the second stage the aspirants are called up for the interview process which is of 50 Marks. The Cut Off Marks will be based on Marks scored by the aspirants in Paper 1 & Paper 2. The final selection are from the total 400 Marks, Corporation have fully right to set minimum cut off marks & short listing method after the Written Examination.
Cutoff Marks : The Cutoff Marks will announce soon by the UPSSSC on it’s official website. If aspirants scores more than the cut off marks then they will be eligible for the next level of Selection Process which is Set by the UPSSSC.
To Check UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Result 2016
- Visit the Official Website of UPSSSC that is – www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the Result tab on the home page.
- Enter the required information like Exam Roll Number & DOB Etc.
- Click On Submit & Get Your Result.
- Download Your Result & Keep That For Future Use.
ALSO SEE: CLICK HERE FOR MORE RESULTS
Final Words: We wish you all the best for your results, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more detail information regarding the results please stay connected with 4vnu.com.