UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded soon by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) on its official website at (upsssc.gov.in). Candidates can download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from the official website of UPSSSC or from the direct link given below in the article. UPSSSC will conduct a written test for the completion of the recruitment of 808 posts of Stenographer & Personal Assistant in various department under UP Government. A Huge number of candidates have applied for the given examination. So, All Those Candidates who are going to appear in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Admit Card 2016
UPSSSC Stenographer Skilled Admit Card 2017
Latest Updates:- UPSSSC has uploaded Admit Card of skill test for stenographer posts, a skill test in Hindi will be conducted i.e. Stenography Test (80 w.p.m.) and Typing Test (25 w.p.m.) in June, 2016…………candidates can check test date and download admit card through the direct link given at below…………………………..
Stenographer Exam Date : 18/06/2017 (Sunday)
CLICK HERE to Download UPSSSC STENOGRAPHER EXAM ADMIT CARD 2016 : Available Now
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country to fill up 808 posts of Stenographer & Personal Assistant in various department under UP Government. For which, UPSSSC will conduct a written test for the completion of this recruitment. Detailed Date Schedule for UPSSSC Stenographer Exam will be publish on website of the Commission. We will update it here as soon as it reveal, candidates are advised to visit this post regular time-to-time. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from below…
Admit Card Status : Available NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Stenographer Exam Date : 03 April, 2016
Examination Conducted By : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name Of The Examination : Stenographer & Personal Assistant Exam
Official Website : upsssc.gov.in
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Stenographer written Exam is as Follows :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Time duration for written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
- Written Exam will be Total 80 Marks.
Important Note :
- This is the information for all concerned candidates who are going to take part in the aforesaid written examination and prescribed Paper(s) for the post code which you have applied.
- Admit Card aka Hall Ticket is the key to get enter in the examination hall/venue or to take participate in your opted paper(s). So, you must have a valid Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to get enter in exam place.
- Dear Aspirants, you are advised to download your respective admit card from the official Website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) at (www.upsssc.gov.in).
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.