Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to conduct a written test for recruitment to posts of Assistant Boring Technician Group C on behalf of Minor Irrigation Department, Uttar Pradesh. Get Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Boring Technician Exam Here.
UPSSSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
As Candidates are going to sit in the Exam of Boring Technician, Here we provide you latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern and also guide about how to prepare for the Boring Technician Exam.
- The examination will be offline (Common) written exam consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
- In the exam, questions will be from Maths of High school Level (recognized by Secondary Education Council of UP), Industrial Technologies related to the qualification given in advertisement and some general knowledge.
- Each question will carry 1.5 marks, so question paper will be of 90 marks.
- The time duration for written test will be 02:00 hours.
- There will be an Interview of 10 marks after the written test.
- Written examination will cover following subject areas :
Professional Knowledge : The question will be for testing the Knowledge of prescribed trade such as Tubewell Mechanics, factors of irrigation etc. whole knowledge about trade related to the post.
Maths : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number System including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H..C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc. The standard of questions will be syllabus of 10th level exam issued by Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh.
General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. Paper will also include questions on Modern History of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- Quickest Mathematics: Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Useful for all Competitive Exams
- General Knowledge 2015
Click here to download UPSSSC Boring Technician Official Syllabus Notice [HINDI]
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
For more details regarding this post visit: www.abtselection.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).