Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had issued Notification for the Recruitment of Gram Vikas Adhikari/Village Development Officer (VDO) (3133 Posts) in the Month of June. Now UPSSC is going to conduct the written exam for it. Check here the full details of Interview, Download UP VDO Interview Call Letter Date Schedule here. Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO) against Advt. No. 3/Exam/2016 & Gram Vikas Vibhag 2013-14. The result of written test & Physical Test has already been declared by UPSSSC. For more information you can also visit official website and the direct link for official website is given below.
UPSSSC VDO Interview Call Letter 2017
The candidates who are eligible and shortlisted for interview have to appear in the venue on the particular date prescribed to him/her by commission. As an admit card was issue to appear in written test, now a call letter will be uploaded to UPSSSC’s website for interview. Eligible and shortlisted candidates have to download their call letter with the help of their login details. No call letter will be sent by commission by post to their postal address. With Reference to UPSSSC Advt. No. 3/Exam/2016 & Gram Vikas Vibhag 2013-14
LATEST UPDATE dated 10.02.2017 : UPSSSC has issued a Notice regarding Changed in some Interview Dates of Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO).
UPSSSC VDO Interview Dates – 01.02.2017 to 14.07.2017, 17.07.2017
Interview Date for Candidates appeared for Exam in Lucknow : 10 to 14.07.2017
Qualification :- UPSSSC has issued a Notification Regarding Court Case of Village Panchayat Adhikari. Under Writ No. 30313/2016, Candidates with Following Qualifications are also eligible for Interview :
- Candidate must have Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science & Information Technology from Recognized State/ Central University.
- Candidates having O Level Certificate from DOEACC Society.
Exam Pattern :- UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a paper containing 80 questions of total 80 marks.
- The time duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There will also be an Interview of 20 marks.
Selection Process :
- Selection basis for VDO Post is Interview/ Viva Voice test.
- Mere possessing Minimum Education Qualifcation, does not Guarantee for Interview Call.
- Candidates will be called based on Marks of Education qualification.
- Merit List will prepared.
As Application were in very huge amounts & it is not possible for Commission to conduct interview for all applicants, so Short Listing will be done by UPSSSC.
Interview Date/ Schedule : As per the selection process, the candidates qualified in written exam will be called for an Interview. UPSSSC has announced the interview date schedule in upcoming dates. More Details you can also visit official website and the direct link for official website is given below.
Official Website:- www.upsssc.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more Latest Updates keep in touch with our website.