UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 184 posts. The Closing date for submission of Online application is 12th September 2016 All the aspirant can get the details of UKPSC Supply Inspector Jobs, Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our site.
UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2016 – 184 Post
UKPSC Naib Tehsildar has been issued employment vacancy for filling the 184 vacancies for government job .There is a good news for the job seeker who want to do job in the government jobs under the Maharashtra Government . All the intrested and eligible candidates can apply these post through online . Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam and interview Maharashtra government has invited application for the various posts. Read the following information like eligibility criteria, age limitation, number of vacancies, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates and instructions to apply for the posts. The candidates who are eligible for the posts must read the detail advertisement given by UKPSC.
UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the official notification for the 184 Naib Tehsildar, Supply Inspector,Taxation Officer & Passengers Tax Officer vacancies. Contenders who are preparing for the latest Uttarakhand Jobs 2016 may utilize this golden opportunity. The candidates who are eligible may apply this UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Jobs 2016 through official website on or before 12 September 2016. For Applying this UKPSC Supply Inspector Notification 2016 Aspirants should possess Graduate or its equivalent from recognized university with minimum aggregate marks. Applicants age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years as on 01.07.2016. Reserved candidates have upper age relaxation applicable as per Uttarakhand government rules and regulations. Qualified candidates will get monthly pay bond of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade pay Rs.4200/- as per Norms.
UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2016 -Details
- Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Name of the Post: Various posts.
- Exam Name: Combined State Civil / Lower subordinate Services Exam 2016.
- No. of posts: 184.
- Starting Date Of The Application Form : Active Now
- Last date Of the Application Form : 12 September 2016
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Category: State Government.
- Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Exam (Objective type).
- Mains Exam (Subjective/ Descriptive).
- Personality Test (Interview).
Application Fee: Job Seekers need to pay the application fee for this UKPSC Taxation Officer Recruitment 2016 by downloading the printout of e-challan or using Net Banking/ Debit card before the due date. The application fee for various categories is as follows.
- General/ Uttarakhand OBC candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 60/-
Qualification: Aspirants should possess Graduate or its equivalent from recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
Age Limit : Applicants age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years as on 01.07.2016. Reserved candidates have upper age relaxation applicable as per Uttarakhand government rules and regulations
How to Apply For UKPSC Recritment 2016 – 184 Posts
- Applicants first open official web page @ www.ukpsc.gov.in/ukpscappl.gov.in
- Navigate to recruitment section and click on the required Notification
- Then click on Apply Online and enter the applicant details without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned photo and Signature
- Pay the application fee through online
- Now click on submit button before last date
- Then Download and print the filled application for further use
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article you can comment below by using the comment box. We will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For the latest updates regarding the article stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).