VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre) has released latest recruitment Notification for the various vacant posts of Scientist, Engineer & MO. The candidates who are interested for this recruitment can Apply Online for this Recruitment for detailed information, Check Here.
VSSC Latest Recruitment Notification 2015
VSSC had invited applications from the eligible Indian Citizens from all over the country. VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre) the lead centre for launch vehicles development in ISRO, provides challenging opportunities for engineers and technicians in multidisciplinary projects and space programmes. VSSC assures you a place among talented scientific community to shape a rewarding career and to involve in cutting edge technologies.candidates can Apply Online for this Recruitment.
Vacancy Details:- (Total No. of posts is 08)
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SD||01 post|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SC||06 posts|
|Medical Officer – SC||01 post|
- The age for the positions 2 and 3 got mentioned as 18 years to 35 years on the date 24th August 2015.
- The relaxation in the age is to allow to the candidates with the category reserved.
- The eligible applicants must have Ph.D. in the Chemistry or Material Science.
- The candidates must be specialized in the NMR Spectroscopy with the M.Sc. in the subject Chemistry.
- The Eligible candidates need to have the education as ME, M. Tech in the Electro-Optics, Opto-Mechanical Engineering, Optics, Optical Engineering, Applied Optics, Laser Technology or Metallurgical Engineering.
- The qualification concerned is the M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry or B.E, B. Tech in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering is also the worth academic.
- The academic to relate with the aspirants is the MBBS Degree or the comparable qualification.
- VSSC had mentioned the payment of application Fee of Rs. 250.
- The candidates should submit the application fee through the online method of the payment.
Selection Procedure: The desirable candidates’s choice meant to make with the trade test, written test, skill test and the interview progression.
Procedure For Registration:
- The first process of the registration announced by VSSC is the compliance of the application at the official website.
- The application submission is to get downloaded by the applicants.
- The application must be downloaded by the candidates as it is necessary to send the concerning certificates and the documents.
|Starting Date of Online Request||Last Date of Online Request||Last Date of Final submission of Printed copy|
|10th August 2015||24th August 2015||31st August 2015|
- Click Here to Download Official recruitment Notification
- Click Here to Download Important Instructions
- Click Here To View Application and Updated Payment
- Click Here For more Details:- www.vssc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of VSSC at www.vssc.gov.in for more details or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the Recruitment.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.