WB MSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017 at www.mscwb.org. Download MSC Sub Asst Engineer Pattern PDF available here.
WB MSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the WB MSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in West Bengal State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the WB MSC Assistant Engineer Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 80 Vacancies of Asst Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in West Bengal Municipal Service Commission have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the WB MSC Assistant Engineer exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
WB MSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Assistant Engineer Exam
- Official Website : www.mscwb.org
- Job Location : West Bengal
- Job Category : State Government Job
WB MSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
MSC WB Asst Engineer & Sub Asst Engineer Exam Pattern
- Examination Type : Objective Type (Multiple Choice OMR Based)
- Total No.of Questions : 200 questions
- Each Question in the Examination Carries TWO Marks.
- There will be Negative Marking for each wrong question. One will be deducted for each and every incorrect / wrong answer.
- Duration of the Exam : 2 Hours
WBMSC Asst Engineer Syllabus – Civil
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- A Design of Structure.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Bridge Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).