WB Police Recruitment 2016 has been published now by West Bengal Police on its official website at (policewb.gov.in) for the 490 Junior Constable Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of UPPCL or from the direct link given below in the article. West Bengal Police invites application for the post of 490 Junior Constables in the LWE affected areas of Birbhum District in West Bengal Police. Apply before 08 April 2016. West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal. (The other is the Kolkata Police, which has a separate jurisdiction.) So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
WB Police Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Police had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 490 posts of Junior Constables in West Bengal Police, from eligible Indian citizens residing permanently in the LWE affected areas of Birbhum District and fulfilling the qualifications and the conditions as stipulated below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of WB Police at (policewb.gov.in) or from the direct link given below in the article. Candidates who are searching for the West Bengal Government Jobs should not miss this great opportunity. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 490)
Name Of The Organisation : West Bengal Police
Name Of The Posts : Junior Constable Posts
Official Website : policewb.gov.in
Mode Of Application : Online
Age Limit :
- The applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age as on 01.01.2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years for SC / ST, 03 (Three) years for OBC applicants.
- Ex-servicemen will get age relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualification : Eligible Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment must have passed VIII standard from a recognized educational institution.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- The Kendra will collect a service charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) for filling up the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of applicants’ photograph and signature.
- However, no application fee will be collected from the applicants for this recruitment drive.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply Online/ Offline through the website from 07.03.2016 to 08.04.2016.
- And Send the downloaded application form To Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Constable in West Bengal Police (for Birbhum District)-2016.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 07.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 08.04.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 08.04.2016
Important Links :
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask us through the comment box given below….Our Panel will try to solve your queries as soon as possible…..Please Stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).