WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2017 available at www.wbgdrb.in. Download Group D Exam Pattern PDF available here.
- 1 WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal Group D Exam 2017 Details
- 1.2 WB Group D Syllabus 2017
- 1.3 WB Group D Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in West Bengal State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the WBGDRB Group D Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 6000 Vacancies of Group D Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB) have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the WBGDRB Group D exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
West Bengal Group D Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)
- Name Of The Examination : Group D Posts like ( Peon, Orderly Peon, Night Guard, Darwan, Farash, and other Posts exam
- Total No. Of Posts : various vacancies
- Official Website : www.wbgdrb.in
- Job Category : Government Jobs
WB Group D Syllabus 2017
West Bengal Group D Syllabus 2017 -Bengali
- Topics from the History of Bangla language.
- Topics from the History of Bangla Literature.
- Periodization of Bangla Literature.
- Points of difference between modern and pre-modern Bangla Literature.
- Roots and reasons behind the emergence of modernity in Bangla Literature.
- Evolution of various Middle Bangla forms
- Secular forms in middle Bangla literature.
WBGDRB Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Rational Numbers.
- Squares, Square Roots.
- Cube, Cube Roots.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, Length Etc.,
WB Group D Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
West Bengal Group D Syllabus – Physics
- Force and Pressure
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Some Natural Phenomena
- Stars and The Solar System
- Electric Current.
- Spherical Mirrors.
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus – Chemistry
- Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
- Air and Burning
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Atoms and Molecules
- Basic Chemistry: Terminology and reactions
- Hydrocarbons – An elementary study
- Metals and alloys
WB Group D Exam Syllabus 2017 – Geography
- Weather and climate
- Practical study of climate
- The land and its resources
- People and their economic activities.
- The silicon valley of India.
- The land and its resources.
- Relief feature and drainage.
- Wheat cultivation
West Bengal Group D Syllabus – Life Science
- Cell Biology.
- Evolutionary Biology.
WB Group D Examination Syllabus – History
- When, Where and How
- The Earliest Societies
- The First Farmers and Herders
- The First Cities
- Early States
- New Ideas
- The First Empire
- Contacts with Distant lands
- Political Developments
- Culture and Science
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Sultans of Delhi
- Creation of an Empire
- Social Change
- Regional Cultures
- The Establishment of Company Power
- Rural Life and Society
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- The Revolt of 1857-58
- Women and reform
- Challenging the Caste System
- The Nationalist Movement
- India After Independence
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).