WBPDCL Recruitment 2016 has been published by West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) on its official website at (www.wbpdcl.co.in) for the 126 Assistant Engineer & Supervisor Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment from the official website of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited or from the direct link given below in the article. To know more about selection process of WBPDCL Recruitment 2016 please refer official notification. Interested candidates needs to Apply Online on or before 31 March 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
WBPDCL Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 126 Assistant Engineer & Supervisor Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification. Further Details like Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 126)
Name of the Organization : West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
Official Website : www.wbpdcl.co.in
Name Of The Posts : Assistant Engineer & Supervisor Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
|S No.||Name Of Vacancies||No. Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|01||Operator / Technician – Probationer||10||Rs. 6300 – Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600.|
|02||Assistant Sub Inspector (Security)||04||Rs. 6300 – Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600.|
|03||Staff Nurse||01||Rs. 6300 – Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600.|
|04||Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer||20||Rs. 6300 – Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400.|
|05||Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer||15||Rs. 6300 – Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400.|
|06||Security Officer *||03||Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.|
|07||Assistant Manager (PS) – Probationer||40||Rs 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400|
|08||Assistant Manager (Civil) – Probationer||04||Rs 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400|
|09||Assistant Manager (HR&A) – Probationer*||05||Rs 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400|
|10||Assistant Manager (F&A) – Probationer *||15||Rs 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400|
|11||Medical Officer *||06||Rs 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400|
|12||Assistant Teacher||03||Rs. 9000 – Rs. 40500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4700|
Age Limit : (As on 01.02.2016)
Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should have the age of 30 years.
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Manager : B. E. / B. Tech (4 Yrs fulltime) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Control & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication Engineering from any recognized university or reputed Institute approved by the AICTE having at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- For Sub-Assistant Engineer : At least 60% marks in Diploma in Civil Engineering (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates are required to apply paying non-refundable Application Fees of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). SC / ST / EC / PWD / eligible WBPDCL Contractors’ workers & WBPDCL Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees. All applicable commission levied by the banker is to be remitted by the candidate.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply Online Only.
- No Other Mode of Application will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the recruitment visit the official website of WBPDCL at (www.wbpdcl.co.in).
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 19.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online : 31.03.2016
Important Links :
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comments box below we will try to answer your queries as soon as possible.