WBPSC Judicial Service Mains Result 2015 had been declared now by WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) on its official website at (www.pscwb.org.in). Candidates can download the result from the official website of WBPSC or from the direct link given below in the article. West Bengal Public Service Commission had conducted Final written Examination for recruitment in Judicial Service. West Bengal PSC conducted West Bengal Judicial Service Mains Exam at Kolkata & Darjeeling Centers. Candidates who qualify the pre written exam participate in this exam all over West Bengal. So, All Those Candidates who have appeared in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Result, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Exam Result 2016
WBPSC Judicial Service Mains Result 2015
LATEST UPDATE : The Marks for Judicial Service Preliminary Exam 2015 has been uploaded now by WBPSC. Candidates can check their Marks from the link provided below……..
WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) was successfully conducted Final written Examination for recruitment in Judicial Service. Good News for the candidates appeared in the examination is that Result for Judicial Service is available on West Bengal PSC website (www.pscwb.org.in). BPSC conduct examinations for the appointments in the state, advise state government on all matters related with the state civil service, matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants & matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government. Candidates can check their respective Results from the WBPSC’s official website or from the direct link given below.
Result Status : Available NOW!!!!!!
Examination Conducted By : WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission)
Name Of The Examination : Judicial Service Mains Examination
Official Website : www.pscwb.org.in
Cut Off Procedure or Marking Method :
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
- In all the answer papers of the Final Examination due credit will be given for proper economy of words combined with clarity and effectiveness of expression and originality of approach.
- A deduction of 10% of full marks may be made from the total marks secured by a candidate in a particular paper if he/she discloses his/her identity by writing his/her name, roll number or ticket number or by putting any identifying marks inside the Answer Script of that paper.
Important Note :
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam have to go through Personal Interview.
- Interview will be of 100 Marks.
- Final Selection will be based on marks in Final written exam & Interview.
- There shall be no separate qualifying marks for any individual paper or for the Personality Test.
- The Commission shall have discretion to fix qualifying marks in the aggregate.
Candidates who have any doubt, any type of query related to this article then you can ask us through the comment box given below….We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible…For More Details regarding the post or for more latest updates stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).