WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2015 (Exam Code – LDA 15); West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk(LDC) in the West Bengal Government Services in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices.
WBSSC Recruitment 2015
Age Limit :
18 years to 40 years. (Age to be calculated on 01/01/2015).
- Date of Birth recorded in Madhyamik or Equivalent Admit Card will only be accepted as a valid proof for verification of Age.
- Age Relaxation available as per Govt. Norms.
- Madhyamik (10th Class) Pass from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) or its equivalent.
- Elementary Knowledge of Computer with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 months.
- (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band – Rs.6,240/- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/-
- Candidates required to pay Non Refundable Application fee / Examination fee of Rs.220 (For Unreserved & OBC candidates)
- Rs.20 (For SC / ST / PWD Candidates) through Online Payment Mode (using Debit card / Credits card / Net banking faculty) .
- No others payment mode will be acceptable.
How to Apply for WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment :
Candidates seeking to apply for the above mentioned post may apply through online mode or through online mode via Tathya Mitra Kendrya by visiting the Commission’s Official Website : www.wbssc.gov.in
Interested candidates can visit the official website daily for latest updates. candidates should prepare yourself for the post. if u have any query about this post please share with us by dropping your comment in comment box.