West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Stenographer (Basic Grade) & Librarian.Latest job opportunities for 12th Class Pass candidates, eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Get Latest Job Opportunities in WBSSC Check Here.
WBSSC Recruitment 2015
Online Applications / Applications through Tathya Mitra Kendras are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the following posts under various Departments, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011
Total number of Posts: 77 posts.
|Name Of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer (Basic Grade)||64 posts||Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/-|
|Librarian||13 posts||Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- Grade Pay – Rs. 3,900/-|
- Not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2015, i.e. Applicants born between 02.01.1983 and 02.01.1997 shall only be eligible for applying for the Posts mentioned above.
- For Educational Qualification details Check Detailed Advertisement given below.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ ST/ Disabilities (40% and above) Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
Mode Of Payment of Application Fees:
Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can Apply Online from the Link Given Below or From the Official Website of WBSSC. No Other mode of Submission of Application Form will be acceptable.
|Starting date of Online Application||24/07/2015|
|Closing date of Online Application||21/08/2015|
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).