WBSSC Recruitment 2015-16 has been published by WBSSSC (West Bengal Staff Selection Commission) at (www.wbssc.gov.in) for the 1133 Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of WBSSC or from the direct link given below in the article. We suggest the applicants check the WBSSC bharti notification 2016 for eligibility criteria. Follow the process to fill WBSSC LDC apply online form provided below. Apply for the West Bengal clerk jobs before the 22nd March 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
WBSSC Recruitment 2015-16
WBSSSC (West Bengal Staff Selection Commission) had invited Online Applications from the the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 1133 Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. To an extent to the released recruitment, the board updated the West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment 2016 for 534 vacancies. With the combination of both the vacancies total 1133 vacancies are available in the recruitment. The official portal (wbssc.gov.in) has advertised the recruitment through Advt num 05/2016. Further Details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Vacancy Details, How To Apply, Important Dates are provided below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 1133)
Name of the Organization : WBSSSC (West Bengal Staff Selection Commission)
Official Website : www.wbssc.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Secretariat Offices.
Post Wise Vacancies : Lower Division Assistant (LDA) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :- 599 + 534=1133 posts.
Age Limit : Candidates should Not be more than 40 years and not below 18 years as on 01.01.2015 relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the attractive salary package of Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25, 200/-) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2600/-
Educational Qualification : Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should have Passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. 2. Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer Operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 W.P.M. ( English) or 10 W.P.M. (Bengali) from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
Application Fee :
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
How to Apply :
- First log on to the official page of the organization at (www.wbssc.gov.in).
- Download WBSSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification from career section.
- Read the notification file thoroughly.
- If you are eligible, Open Online Application Form link.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit your application form on or before closing date.
Last date to apply online application :
28.12.2015 04.01.2016 22.03.2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download The Advertisement
- Additional Vacancies Advertisement
- Click Here To Apply Online
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.