West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus is now available on our website. Candidates who’re attending for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam can be looking for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam WBJEE Syllabus. Our web site is offered the knowledge relating to West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus. Candidates can use of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam syllabus which was given under for the preparation of the Exam.
WBJEE Syllabus 2016
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is a is a state-government controlled centralized test conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEEB) to provide admissions for the students into various Engineering Colleges located in West Bengal. WBJEE test is taken after the 12th grade for admission into Graduation/Bachelors courses. This exam can be taken by those who studied Pure Science stream in plus two level with the specific subjects tested in the examination, which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. There are actually two separate tests for Medical colleges and Engineering colleges. The difference is that the Medical test has the Biology paper while the Engineering test has the Mathematics paper. For further details visit the official website www.wbjeeb.in
Name of the Conducting Organization: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)
Name of the Exam: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE 2016).
Application Mode: Online.
Official site: www.wbjeeb.in
|1||Biological Sciences||150 Marks||2 1/2 Hours|
|2||Physics & Chemistry||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|3||Mathematics||100 Marks||2 Hours|
The Subjects for the West Bengal JEE Exam are as follows:
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & dimensions.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, power, energy.
- Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction.
- Bulk properties of matter.
- Heat & Thermal Physics.
- Kinetic theory of gases.
- Oscillations & Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic effect of current.
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Optics I (Ray optics).
- Optics II (Wave Optics).
- Particle nature of light & wave-particle dualism.
- Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Solid state Electronics.
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic.
- Atomic Structure.
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry.
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Solid State.
- Liquid State.
- Gaseous State.
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics.
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions.
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria.
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds.
- Chemistry of Metals.
- Chemistry in Industry.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds.
- Aliphatic Compounds.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Aldehydes and Ketones.
- Carboxylic Acids.
- Aliphatic Amines.
- Aromatic Compounds.
- Application Oriented chemistry.
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules.
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis.
- A.P., G.P., H.P.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Permutation and combination.
- The principle of mathematical induction.
- Binomial theorem (positive integral index).
- Sets, Relations and Mappings.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions.
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions.
- Differential calculus.
- Integral calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Application of Calculus.
- Science of Life.
- Ultrastructure and functions of cellular components.
- Chemical constituents of living cells.
- Cell division.
- Genetics and Evolution.
- Molecular basis of inheritance.
- Morphological variations and structural organization.
- Physiology and Biochemistry.
- Taxonomy, Systematics and Biodiversity.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Biodiversity and Conservation.
- Environmental issues.
- Microbes and human welfare.
- Health and diseases.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
Direct Link To download the WBJEE Syllabus :-
Official website:- Click Here
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible So Stay Connected.