West Bengal Police Latest Job Vacancies For The Recruitment 2015 Of Various Vacancies.So For All Job Seekers/ Candidates Who Want A Career Opportunities In West Bengal Police Get Latest Job Vacancies Here.Check All Latest vacancies With West Bengal Police Here.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015
The West Bengal Police is one of the Second (2) police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal.The mission of West Bengal Police is to enforce the law and to bring the attitudinal change for greater police public harmony and thereby achieve greater efficiency in its primary objective of prevention of crime and detection of crime. Police must be compassionate, courteous and patient, acting without fear or favor or prejudice to rights of others.
There is very Good Opportunities To all job seekers who are waiting for Their Career In West Bengal Police It Facilitate Various Jobs Opportunities In Different-Different Department According To The Needs And Requirement. If You Want To Apply For West Bengal Police So The selection Process Are based on physical test and written test.
West Bengal Police ranks
The West Bengal Police maintains the following ranks:
- Director General of Police
- Additional Director General of Police
- Inspector General of Police
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Superintendent of Police
- Additional Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Police Inspector
- Police Sub Inspector
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector
- Police Head Constable
- Police Constable
Recruitment Under The West Bengal Police
Entries are done at the following ranks:
1. Constables / Lady constables: Appointing by Police Service Commission from 2010 .
2. Sub Inspectors: Appointment done through West Bengal Public Service Commission.
3. West Bengal Police Service: Officers selected through West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) etc. Examination conducted by West Bengal Public Service Commission are appointed as Deputy Superintendents of Police.
4. Indian Police Service: Officers selected through Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission are appointed as additional Superintendents of Police.
Candidates advised To Keep Regularly Check On This Recruitment To Get latest Job Vacancies
|Date of Notification||Name of the Posts/Departments||No. of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|03/08/2015||Police Male Constable||4284 Posts||04/09/2015||Click Here|
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).